Below you can find an overview of best practices regarding the use of the administration within PSD. We have divided these into 3 different user levels:
Depending on the information needs within your club, you decide which level suits you best.
- Basic level
- Basic players' administration: e-mail - telephone - address
- Fill in the basic information for each player so that it is easily accessible via the platform for the team trainer or manager
- Basic staff administration: e-mail - telephone - address
- Medium level
- Extended player administration: shirt number - e-mails - nationality - custom fields - mother tongue - national register number - allergies - vaccinations
- Add custom fields to save extra information, all of this is easily accessible through the player profile
- Extended staff administration: e-mail - nationality - custom fields - mother tongue - national register number - allergies - vaccinations
- Advanced level
- Extended player administration
- If you have an extended list of player's information, you can easily add it via Control Panel > Functions > Upload lists
- Extended staff administration
- Administration of contact persons
- Place your contacts from other clubs in this area so that they can be consulted in a centralised way. The module Scouting > Trial periods is also linked to this section if you want to inform another club when a player is coming to training.
- Tournament administration
- Keep a clear overview of tournaments you participate in and organise your own tournaments through this module.