Assignments / Reports
This page gives you an overview of all scouting activities (training sessions, games, opponent analysis, tournament) where one of the scouts will be or was present. You can search for specific reports by using the yellow filter in the top right corner or by using the 'Quick search' function.
You can choose between two tabs (Assignments & Reports). An assignment is immediately moved to 'Reports' when the start of the assignment has passed. The scout can then prepare his report.
The 'Reports' tab gives you an overview of all the scouting assignments that have been completed. Reports that have not yet been completed or finalised will have a red background. Reports that are finalised will have a white background so that it is immediately clear which reports still need to be completed.
Under the columns 'Performance' & 'Potential' you get an overview of all ratings assigned in the report (rating: number).
The button 'Go to the scouting report' can have 3 different colours:
- Red: The report has not yet been completed
- Yellow: The report has been (partly) completed, but not yet opened by myself
- Yellow (with arrow): The report is completed and opened by myself
By clicking on the calendar icon button at the top you get an overview of all assignments and reports in a calendar view.
Add scouting assignment
Via the green 'Add' button, a principal scout or staff member with the user right 'Manage scouting missions' can add scouting assignments for other scouts.
When selecting the type of activity you have the choice between:
- Game: A game analysis report where you can add all the information (selection, formation, report, goals/assists, game situations).
- Training: The analysis of a training session where you can add information about the players present.
- Tournament: A tournament analysis where you can add information such as the attending clubs, the stand out players and the final ranking of the tournament.
- Opponent analysis: A comprehensive (individual & collective) analysis about the opponent.
When you tick the individual scouting checkbox you have the possibility to fill in a evaluation for some specific players. The evaluation type template can be created in advance via Evaluations > Settings > Scouting.
Staff members with the right 'Access to the scouting module' can be linked to a scouting assignment, these are also shown in the dropdown.
When adding the details of the scouting assignment you can add other practical information. This info will be visible in the assignment and can be consulted by the scout via the web platform or the mobile application.
Via our Masterdata you can find (inter)national competitions by using the yellow search button. Click here to see which competitions are available.
When creating a new scouting assignment, the scout will receive a message that a scouting assignment has been added to his calendar.