Each game starts with the game preparation (blue button next to the respective game). Determine your strategy and choose the lineup and formation.
- Information: Under type you can choose what kind of game preparation you are going to make (choice between quick with formation, quick without formation or extensive).
- Selection: In this section, you can indicate who is or is not selected for the game. In addition to the starting players, you can also indicate the substitutes and optionally also a captain. When clicking on the blue button you can inform the players if they are selected for the game or not. For the players who are not selected you have the choice whether to notify them or not through the checkbox at the left side.
- Formation: You can drag & drop the players that are selected for the game onto the field to set the correct formation. You can also copy the lineup to the different periods in the game.
- Individual: Provide individual instructions for each player before the game. By clicking on 'Show objectives', the coach can also see the current objectives of the players.
- Tactics: In this tab, you can draw new tactics, search for existing tactics (who are made in the Exercises > Tactics) or upload files. New tactic domains can be added via Exercises > Categories > Tactics.
- Opponent analysis: In this you can analyze the opponent (lineup, strengths and weaknesses, stand out players).
- Print/export: The selection is shown here again.
- Longomatch: The button longomatch will download a file that you can import into longomatch to have your selection immediately visible in longomatch.
- Print: Via the print button you can print the selection and the completed formations, tactics and opponent analysis.
The completed selection data and formations are automatically copied when you start the game report after the game.
Click on the green button 'Create report' after a game has been played. Here you can again choose between 3 different types of game reports: 'Quick with formation', 'Quick without formation' and 'Extensive'. Some fields are mandatory, others are not. The more extensive the report, the more data will be stored for the Statistics.
The game report consists out of different parts:
- Information: Fill in the information about the game such as result, coaches and way of playing. This info is taken over from the game preparation if this has been registered.
- Selection: The coach can use this option to select the players for this game. He can choose between all his players but he can also add players from other teams. The coach can choose to give an explanation why a player is not selected. This info is taken over from the game preparation if this has been registered earlier.
- Formation: Here you can add the different formations of the game. This information is also taken from the game preparation if it has already been completed.
- Goals: Provide more details about the goals made such as the scorer, the assist maker, the minute of the goal and manner.
- Substitutions: Register substitutes or playing time of every player.
- Bookings: Register the bookings that have been made during the game.
- Highlights: Register the highlights in the game such as offsides, missed penalties, free kicks, ...
- Player Rating: Give a rating to your players (click here to set player ratings). This is an important feature because these ratings are used in the Statistics module. Here you can also comment on the performance of a certain player and you have the option to send feedback to a certain player.
- Medical: Keep track of all the injuries occurred during the game.
- Scouting: Coaches are the first scouts of the opponent. When coaches see interesting players in the other team they can mark these players in the scouting tab. These players will appear in the Stand out players section of the Scouting module so the recruting department can follow-up on this information.
- Positive / working points: Here you can make a general report of the game
View a game report
If a game report has been submitted by a coach, the final game score will show up next to the game. Just click on it to read the game report.